About Bartolotta & Associates
Bartolotta & Associates “Trains for Trust.” We help leaders understand the No. 1 attribute employees seek from their workplace: psychological safety.
Bartolotta & Associates customizes leadership and employee training to develop a workplace where employees feel seen, heard and like they matter.
Our sessions create awareness of the behaviors needed to foster well-being throughout the workplace. We help you create a curious, positive vibe where employees want to collaborate to make “their” workforce succeed, which increases revenue and client retention.
Jennifer, President of Bartolotta & Associates, is perfectly positioned for this role. She is no stranger to creating a successful business. She co-owned Bartolotta Restaurants with her husband Joe for 18 years, serving as director of sales. Under their leadership, Bartolotta Restaurants operated 17 locations with 1,000 employees pre-COVID.
She also has served in many community action roles, including as director of Care-a-lotta (Bartolotta’s charitable arm). Jennifer believes in a call to action and supporting and strengthening communities. She also serves on many non-profit boards having filled the role of board chair in three of them. Jennifer has received many awards of recognition throughout the greater Milwaukee area.
I believe that:
- we are the accumulation of all of our life experiences thus, emotionally we are as unique as our fingerprints.
- surely as of late, life’s been really messy.
- we are fragile.
- neuroscience is real and holds abundant applications for strength, growth and healing.
- my unique journey has demonstrated that we hold the power through discovery, awareness and application to shift our perspectives creating a life that is foundationally rooted in connection…because after all, our dna is hardwired for it…it’s as necessary as air, food and water.
If any of this resonates, there are many pathways to discovery and I wanted to share my most Trusted Resources with you. I moved to Milwaukee in 2002, and in that time I’ve had the great fortune of crossing paths with some truly gifted care-givers. I have personally tapped them all for the services that they offer…and several of them have been constants in my life for almost 20 years.
Meet Cynthia Clark
Cynthia Clark has worked as a Life Coach and Mental Health Therapist for more than 25 years in the Milwaukee area. When working together, you’ll be met with honesty, directness, intelligence, kindness and humor.
- That all people want – in their core – is to be seen and heard.
- That many systems (family of origin, spiritual lives, workplace and more) affect who we are and how we do business AND, it is important that we understand these systems, how they are interdependent and affect one another.
- That there are steps we can learn to recognize AND practice that make us whole, authentic people.
- That our bodies as well as our minds need to be part of the change to flourish.
- That we can learn to transcend living to survive AND develop flourish tools.
- That there is science like neurology and biochemistry that help explain and support many theories about living in a whole, successful, harmonious way.
Education & Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology | University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology | University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Licensed Social Worker | State of Wisconsin
- Small Business Owner | Over 25 years
Licensed Physical Therapist
Certified Functional Manual Therapist
Certified Manual Trigger Point Therapist
Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
500+ hour Yoga Educator and Instructor
Meet Jessica Davies, PT, CFMT, CMTPT, CSCS, 500eRTY
Jes graduated from the UW-Madison Physical Therapy program in 1996. She firmly believes that how we position and move throughout the day has a great effect on how we feel. Her treatment style follows an integrative model incorporating active listening, position and movement analysis, lifestyle modification and stress management. In addition, Jes believes in bringing other practitioners onto the rehab ‘team,’ whether it be chiropractic care, nutrition coaching, personal training, life coaching.
Since recovering from her own breast cancer treatment in 2014, Jes has added women’s health to her practice, pursuing pelvic floor education through Herman and Wallace. These additional skills allow Jes to assist women in reducing/resolving pelvic pain symptoms so they can achieve the highest quality of life possible. Jes also works with pregnant women pre- and post- delivery, reducing birth trauma and more effectively getting back to baseline function.
Certified Personal trainer and Pilates instructor
Meet Jennifer Stark
Each of us has a different structural make up and we move in our own ways. We all need and want different things for our bodies and our lives. I focus on what we have in common…a desire to achieve our goals.
Feeling good begins with understanding how our bodies uniquely move. Identifying and applying the right functional movements for specific to each of us, helps to strengthen our core and our spine, avoid injury and move through our daily lives confidently supporting our entire body.
My goal is to help you find your moves!