A Guide to Managing Teams Through Life’s Choppy Waters
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.”
Train for Clear and Consistent Co-worker Connections
Bartolotta & Associates’ training weaves deep roots in the hospitality industry and in corporate America, with the tenants and neuroscience of Trauma Informed Care. Join us to cultivate a supportive culture of connection, collaboration, and caring with training designed to:
- assist in creating an environment/culture where your employees are consistently more responsive than reactive.
- enhance listening skills.
- create a common language and a process to navigate this new threat.
- create self-awareness of the physiological impacts resulting from navigating life today.
- identify and deploy regulatory mechanisms to manage themselves once activated.
- be able to recognize the same cues and behaviors in their co-workers and clients and deploy compassionate mechanisms towards resolution.
- effectively work as part of a cohort to increase their emotional and social capital.
“The session was amazing.”
“I received so much great feedback on the content, the personal way in which it was delivered and most importantly, the way it made everyone feel when it was over. In this time of great uncertainty, this gave our associates a way to deal with their fears, their anger and the unknown. It truly set the stage as we make our way back into the office this week.”
President and CEO
We believe training cannot be one-size-fits-all. Every company’s workforce comes with unique needs.
Bartolotta & Associates uses culture and needs assessments to present customized training that meets your associates where they are. We develop and maintain customized tools that build self-awareness, self-management, and socialization skills to help client-facing associates connect with—and better understand—your clients to deliver outstanding service.
After participating in our training, your company will experience:
- Greater professional and personal satisfaction among employees
- Deeper, more meaningful connections and trust between employees and clients
- A surge in sustainable, long-term relationships
- Working as part of a cohort to increase their emotional and social capital
Meet Jennifer Bartolotta
As CEO and founder of Bartolotta & Associates, Jennifer Bartolotta stands ready to help companies cultivate connections with clients. Her giving heart grew roots in the hospitality industry and flourished in the corporate world where she helped companies develop their human capital.
She brings years of corporate management, training and development, and hospitality experience to Bartolotta & Associates. Jennifer served as the director of Care-a-lotta, the charitable arm of Bartolotta Restaurants. She also acted as the restaurant group’s director of sales. In this role, she managed the sales team responsible for developing, promoting, and selling the “Bartolotta Experience” at the company’s award-winning, fine-dining restaurants and managed properties.
Jennifer’s work as founder of Train-2-Gain is also a plus. This firm helps companies transform their tech-savvy human capital into confident, client-facing ambassadors for their brands. Here, she aided companies like Rockwell Automation, A.O. Smith, Robert W. Baird, and Lead-2-Change with programs that transformed workers’ business and dining etiquette.